top of page


A Licence

If you are 24 or over you can go for your “A” or unrestricted licence. You must take your test on a bike with at least 50kW of power. All of your training with us will start on a 125cc bike. Once your bike control and the standard of your riding is good, we move you onto our 600cc machine to complete your training and tests. Sometimes people find the jump to the 600cc from the 125cc a bit much, so occasionally but not always, we step up via the 500cc before finishing on the 600cc. Your instructor will discuss what’s best for you and your safety. As mentioned in our training overview section, you must have a current CBT and a valid Theory test certificate and you must complete both your module 1 and module 2 tests before your theory certificate expires.

Note:  If you are upgrading from an A2 licence, you must complete your mod 2 test within 6 months of passing mod 1 and if you’ve had your A2 licence LESS than 2 years AND your theory test has expired, you must do it again.

bottom of page